25/06/2013

Introductory Remarks

My name is Gunnar and this is my new blog. I have blogged before, but always given up after two or three posts. The reason is not so much that I feel choked among all the other blogs, or despair for attention, or am too lazy to keep writing – all of which being decent enough excuses to quit, of course. Rather, I have felt that the introductory work has taken too much time and only served to reduce the scope of the blog without contributing any impulses as for what to write about, a negative light giving away the topic without really leading anywhere from there on.

The obvious starting point is therefore to go the other way about it: to use the very symbol of the resulting writer's block as name, logo and trademark for the blog itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment