12/03/2019

"Brenn i oss" is finally released!

As promised, I hereby update the blog to bring the good news of the release of our new record, "Brenn i oss".


Graphics: Peter Horneland

First off, I thank by fellow band-members Steffen B. F. Hasleberg (guitars), Ulrik Borg (bass) and Lars B. Galaaen (drums) for their great musical contributions, and also for putting up with my stupid insane bullshit. 
But I would also like to thank the eminent Daniel Vrangsinn, who did a great job at mixing and mastering the tracks. 
Our gratitude goes also to the amazing Peter Horneland for having done all the band's graphic design so far. 
I thank Jens Sevik of Kirkebrann for having us record the tracks at his studio.
I thank our manager Nicklas Skjelbreid for his relentless organizing and problem-solving.
I thank my parents, Bjørn and Astri, for their support during this entire process.
I thank our fans for their patience.


Here are the tracks on YouTube:






Our first gig will be held in our hometown, headlining together with Deception (NO) for Skien Metalfest 2019 on 12 April. The poster looks like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment